Work For Valor Force!
ValorForce is always looking for talented, responsible individuals to join our team. We provide employment opportunities and training to our team. We aim to hire the best in the field, and we do this by our careful recruiting process and by providing extensive hands-on training for our security personnel.
We employ Military Veterans and support women and minorities looking to apply themselves and establish a career in the security profession.
WORK AT VALORFORCE
You can apply to work at ValorForce directly through our job site. Click here to see current opportunities available. You can also submit your resume and cover letter directly to us by filling out the contact form below. We respond in a timely manner.
Below is our list of requirements for all new applicants. Please read the following prior to your application.
• Be at least 21 years of age
• Acquire and maintain applicable licenses granted by the license granting authority
• Be a U.S. Citizen or in possession of a valid Work Authorization Card
• Have a high school diploma or its equivalent
• Never have committed an act of fraud
• Submit to pre-employment drug testing
• Submit to any drug testing as required by the jurisdiction of the license granting authority
• Submit to fingerprinting
• Submit to random drug testing upon demand
• Submit to a comprehensive background check to be conducted by the license granting authority
• Qualify for licensing by license granting authority license granting authority
• Possess the ability to maintain good attendance and punctuality
• Ability to maintain composure and training in high-stress situations
• Possess good communication skills
• Maintain a neat and professional appearance
• Have intermediate technological skills to utilize required equipment
• High adaptability to different situations
• Possess good moral character
• Speak English fluently, read and comprehend written English
• Possess a valid driver’s license
• Have the ability to complete mandated training
• Submit to a vigorous training curriculum
• Ability to frequently compose coherent reports written in English
• Have never been deemed incompetent by any court for mental defect or disease
• Ability to work on sites that have large crowds
• Ability to lift 50 pounds
• Ability to provide quality customer service
• Be physically fit
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
ValorForce is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief. Employment decisions are made without consideration of these or any other factors that employers are prohibited by law from considering. Any discriminatory action can be a cause for disciplinary action.